Musings on My Life
|I enjoy photography, reading and swimming. I attend Indiana University in Bloomington and I love it, a lot. I'm majoring in Speech and Hearing Sciences with a concentration in Speech-Language Pathology and a minor in Linguistics (I know, it's a mouthful!). My favorite pastime is watching IU Men's Basketball. Go Hoosiers! I am dating this wonderful boy, too :)|
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."